[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Problem with transaction (jbossts) configuration in Tomc

jreeman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 14 09:16:49 EDT 2008

First, thx for your response.

I planned to use it only to manage in-memory locks but I realized after that I don't need a transaction manager to do that.

As a confirmation, I have read here http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=138918 your message :

anonymous wrote : Isolation level applies to in-memory locking as well so it is relevant even if you are not using a TM.

do this mean this attribute :

<attribute name="IsolationLevel">READ_COMMITTED</attribute>

would be taken into consideration by jboss cache for in memory cache even if there is no transaction manager ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164227#4164227

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164227