[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Accessing Request parameters from jsf portlet

web-e do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 14 17:53:30 EDT 2008

Hello there!
I'm trying to access some parameters on the request URI

for instance:

http://server:8080/portal/default/MyPage/MyPortletWindow;jsessionid={hugestring}?foo=bar

So I would like to access the foo property

Using FacesContext.getInstace().getExternalContext().getRequest()

Is not working, It's not even listed on the attributes of the portlet request.

I tried to add this at my faces-config as an excluded-property

  | <bridge:excluded-attributes>
  | 		<bridge:excluded-attribute>foo</bridge:excluded-attribute>
  | 	</bridge:excluded-attributes>

I guess I misunderstood the concept.

Well, anyway, how can I access a parameter on the uri from my managed bean?

PS:I'm using B2 version of the bridge and portal 2.6.4

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164333#4164333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164333