[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - unify configuration JBoss jBPM 3.2.3

villatore do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 14 18:34:33 EDT 2008

Correntlly I am trying to configure the jBPM\jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.3\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.3\server, I installed under WinXP and Solaris SPARC, with the same troubles. For me, the big problem is doing a diferent architecture as support of JBPM, like external email server, mysql 5.0, translating to spanish (for example), change at last look&feel in the JBPM Console, all these changes, in ONLY ONE STEP, changing ONLY ONE FILE (f. ex.) "jboss-config.xml" located in easy place to edit.

I aprreciate if you let me work with you translating all JBPM Console messages and being part of the team to test newest versions to release.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164337#4164337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164337