[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Bug in jpdl 3.2.3 using beanshell expression (not in 3.2

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 14 22:17:19 EDT 2008

Pete Muir of the Seam team also found this problem in the SOA branch.

anonymous wrote :  http://fisheye.jboss.com/browse/JBPM/jbpm.3/jpdl/jar/src/main/java/org/jbpm/JbpmConfiguration.java?r=1.8.2.1
  | For Seam pageflows we don't require users to have a jbpm.cfg.xml and, with this change, jbpm blows up if jbpm.cfg.xml isn't present (afaics).

The change in question was first committed to head between 3.2.2 and 3.2.3:  http://fisheye.jboss.com/browse/JBPM/jbpm.3/jpdl/jar/src/main/java/org/jbpm/JbpmConfiguration.java?r=1.9

After a few emails we agreed not to throw an exception and emit a warning instead. The warning only appears if a non-default resource name is specified.
if (!"jbpm.cfg.xml".equals(resource) && jbpmCfgXmlStream == null)
  |    log.warn("jbpm configuration resource '"+resource+"' is not available");
The above change is already applied to SVN trunk. Would you care to confirm that it resolves JBPM-1376 as well?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164358#4164358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164358