[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: 4.2.2.GA IdleRemover thread inserted into my thread grou

guy_rouillier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 14 22:37:05 EDT 2008

"vickyk" wrote : I get this error when I run jsp on Jboss3.2.* series so I wonder if you have tried the same code over there or not

  | 14:33:53,058 ERROR [STDERR] java.sql.SQLException: Table not found: INFORMATION_SCHEMA.SYSTEM_TABLES in statement [select 'hsql'                          from information_schema.system_tables  where table_name = 'SYSTEM_TABLES'

I got your JSP page running under JBoss 3.2.7.  Just get rid of the schema qualifier "information_schema." from in from of "system_tables".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164362#4164362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164362