[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: ServletContextListener -DataSource File

AlexPandiyan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 15 01:41:46 EDT 2008

Hi peter,
first of all i would like to say thank you,
your saying hsqldb usuallly dont have password, ya i agree,default file only like that, my datasource having username and password as well.
normally my application working well.inserting, updating, through EJB,DAO everything fine and still normal.

So my concern is i want to use  that file in contextListener. ok even i try your way  that mean without password i try and tell you...
and also u try for me.

Thank you
Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164378#4164378