[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Customizing datasource : Need Help

jboss.techie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 15 06:19:35 EDT 2008

Hi,
How can I add a new column to an existing table in MS-SQL ?
Could you please provide the links of the docs which  have step by step procedure regarding the files which need to be changed.
I have created jbosscmp-jdbc.xml and have changed /hibernate/user/domain.hbm.xml.
Also, I am getting error as there is no getter/setter methods in HibernateUserImpl.java  for newly added property.
Please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164449#4164449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164449