[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Overriding an EJB datasource for testing

lowecg2004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 15 13:09:19 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have a Seam project (EAR) generated using JBoss tools.

I'm currently trying to write some integration tests by extending SeamTest class and implementing the ComponentTest hooks. So far so good - I can get the tests firing.

However, for my tests I'd like to use the embedded HSQLDB, create the DDL from my entities and populate it with my test data.  This is where I'm stuck.  I can't get the bootstrap to use any other version of persistence.xml other than that specified in the EJB project.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do?

Cheers,

Chris.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164559#4164559