[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Hello EJB

ssaeed84 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 15 16:55:09 EDT 2008

Hello Every body ... Another Question please

I Used Eclipse and JBoss AS 4.2...
I create a new EJB Project containing one simple Calculator stateless session bean and deploy it to the JBoss AS and Every think is OK

After that I create a Java Project,,, I need to make this java project like a client for my First Calculator project at the Application Server..
I need the standard method to make the connection between these two projects ... I need to access to the method in my session bean from the client Application....

Every advice is appreciated...............

Saeed

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164602#4164602

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164602