[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Jboss Messaging Benchmarks

supreeth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 15 17:55:48 EDT 2008

Hello,

1. We are in the process of evaluating JMS for some of our upcoming initiatives. I was wondering if you had any benchamarking numbers to get a better understanding of Jboss messaging  performance capabilities?

2.  How is high-availability of a broker node ensured? Does Jboss messaging employ master-slave architecture and are messages shared between master-slave via db?

3. Does Jboss Messaging support exclusive consumer feature?

4. Are there any flow control to avoid slow consumer problem?

5. I beleive persistence is provided through shared db mechanism? Are there any other support for ex: shared SAN, replication mechanism ?

Thanks for the help.

--Supreeth

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164610#4164610

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164610