[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: web service life cycle

jahhaj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 16 09:48:04 EDT 2008

Fixed the problem, I added the @Stateless annotation to my service class, and deployed as a jar. Now my @PostConstruct method is called (and incidentally the ctor is only called once), which is exactly what I want.

I'd appreciate some explanation of why this works however, and what the change I've made actually means. Programming EJB seems a bit like magic, if you know the right incantation then everything works smoothly, if you don't you're stuck.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164756#4164756

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164756