[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deployment using PAR File

nizzy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 16 10:39:00 EDT 2008

An update,

Could it be to do with the location of the par file within the AS?

Previously I neede the processdefinition.xml file on the classpath, i.e. in the conf dir of the AS, and I needed the gpd.xml and the image in the working directory, i.e. the bin dir.

Is it possible to do this sort of deployment of par files remotely via a SessionBean? I can't imagine that I'm the only person to attempt this!

The next step is for me to unzip the PAR file in the Sesion Bean and perfrom the deployment by calling the relevant API methods!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164767#4164767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164767