[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - problem with deploying ejb using jbuilder and jbos 4.0.5

samhar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 16 11:56:22 EDT 2008

i hope that somebody can help me with this problem
i am trying to build a very simple example of ejb using jbuilder 2007
i am just building a simple entity bean called customer
when i am trying to deploy the proect using jboss it give me this error

 Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:service=EjbModule,module=ContractStore.jar
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No abstract accessors for field named 'id' found in entity class CustomerCMP

i dont know what the reason for thisi will be very thanksful if anybody can help me with this

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164797#4164797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164797