[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error in jbpm 3.2.3?

xigua do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 16 14:07:32 EDT 2008

First of all, I should have pointed out that I tried both jbpm 3.2.2 and 3.2.3 and the example websale app worked out of box on 3.2.2 but not 3.2.3 on me. My apologies on that.

Secondly, Ronald, yes, you are rude to have this kind of tone toward people seeking help. It's not helping.

I did search on google before posting the questions and I think the first one is more or less an INFO but rather an ERROR. "09:52:46,875 ERROR [STDERR] Jul 14, 2008 9:52:46 AM com.sun.facelets.compiler.TagLibraryConfig loadImplicit
INFO: Added Library from: jar:file:/C:/tools/jbpm-jpdl-3.2.3/server/server/jbpm/tmp/deploy/tmp14048jbpm-console-exp.war/WEB-INF/lib/gravel.jar!/META-INF/gravel-compat.taglib.xml"

For the second one, I know what it means and that's why I put my java version number in there. However, I do not want to try different java version to figure out which one is appropriate. This issue might not be in the jbpm core library, might be some 3rd party jars included. However, it's not mentioned in the release note and the sample application of 3.2.2 worked but not 3.2.3.

Anyway, I think jBPM as a product (not just the core library) and I am evaluating it to see whether it's a good solid product. In my opinion, jbpm 3.2.3 includes a sample application, which should run out of the box, but it doesn't. I am raising these two issues I observed here if people already know the answer, which I could not find in google.

-xigua

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164824#4164824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164824