[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: JBoss Cache Issue

RahulKumarC do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 16 14:24:47 EDT 2008

TreeCache is a tree-structured, replicated, transactional cache from JBoss Cache.

Being a transactional cache the state of the object in the cache should not be changed until we call cache.put method which should be part of the transaction and transaction is successful.

Where as we pass the object reference from the service-tier to web-tier and state of the object is changed in the web-tier transaction where the tree cache is not a part of it and the state of the object changes in the cache also.

Is this expected behavior?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164826#4164826

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164826