[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: JBM messages getting stuck in queue?

TheOverlord do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 16 19:56:53 EDT 2008

Here's more information I forgot to mention.

The MDBs are returning a response using a typical temporary queue replyTo pattern.

I'm also getting a lot of deadlock error messages relating to the JBM_COUNTER table. JBM is apparently trying to increment some counter by doing a select followed by an update. The database I'm using is Sybase 15. I'm using an a transaction isolation level of READ_COMITTED and have changed the table to datarow locking.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164883#4164883

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164883