[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss API usage examples

danishkhan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 16 20:11:29 EDT 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : You will want to use JMX. The JMX console will let you access that info from a browser. The twiddle utility will give you that access from the command line. All are referenced in the documentation.

  | The only thing the documentation does not mention is exactly which MBeans to observe, but a little exploration using JMX console should reveal them. For example, a database connection pool can be monitored using the MBean named "Jboss.jca:name=xxxDS,service=ManagedConnectionPool" where xxxDS is the JNDI name of the data source.

Thanks peter, I looked at the jmx console. Could you please provide a small concrete application example (the source code) which shows how to use methods being invoked in jmx.

-Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164885#4164885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164885