[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JSR 286 - IPC with (JSF) Portlet Bridge

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 06:47:56 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have question, how IPC should be used with the JBoss Portlet Bridge.

JBoss Portal 2.7 will support the JSR 286, right? The spec says that I could implement a processEvent()-Method in my portlet to use IPC. But, if I use the Portlet Bridge, I only have the javax.portlet.faces.GenericFacesPortlet.

Are there any plans to make portlet-event available to the JSF managed beans, or what will be the recommended way to a JSR 286-like IPC?

Thanks,
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164992#4164992

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164992