[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Infinite loop Exception while passivating a SFSB

rapowder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 06:59:57 EDT 2008

I am sorry I can't be more precise about this bug, nobody has ANY clue?

Just some more precisions about environment. I am using
Jboss Serialization 1.0.3.GA (included in JBoss Messaging 1.2.0.sp1)

>From another log file on one of our servers I digged out the same exception and noticed that the all Beans were destroyed (logout from the webclient) about 20 min before exception occurred.
This means that passivation doesn't look like being the cause, since it does not affect destroyed bean. Or am I wrong?
I start getting confused about what could have happened to throw the exception. Does garbage collection imply some kind of serialization process?

Some of my SFSB fields are HashMaps of ArrayLists. The objects in the Arraylists have a quite complex structure (including unserializable fields). What surprises me is not to have a serialization error because of these fields, but that the exception never ends and starts looping until server is killed.

Regarding the exception I posted, the comments like *same exception ~* just mean that the part right before is repeated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164995#4164995

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164995