[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - javax.transaction.RollbackException

vivekmk2006 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 08:47:20 EDT 2008

Hi all,

        I am getting an exception like bellow in between a DB insert.

Can anybody please help me to fix it.

Caused by: javax.transaction.RollbackException: [com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.commitwhenaborted] [com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.commitwhenaborted] Can't commit because the transaction is in aborted state
	at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionImple.commitAndDisassociate(TransactionImple.java:1401)
	at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.BaseTransaction.commit(BaseTransaction.java:135)
	at com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.commit(BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.java:87)
	at org.jboss.tm.usertx.client.ServerVMClientUserTransaction.commit(ServerVMClientUserTransaction.java:140)
	at org.jboss.seam.transaction.UTTransaction.commit(UTTransaction.java:52)
	at org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamPhaseListener.commitOrRollback(SeamPhaseListener.java:603)
	... 43 more

 Thanks in advance.
 Vivek.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165022#4165022