[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - userportlet and user/role modules

den74 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 11:51:58 EDT 2008

Hi i'm studing how to integrate a custom user validation application on JBP 2.6.5, and i read about User,Role, UserModule, RoleModule, MembershipModule.
My doubdt is: if i define my personal modules, will they be used just for authentication or even from portal user and role management portets? Will i be able to use the standard way to manage users and roles or will need to write my own management portlets?

thx in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165098#4165098

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165098