[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Incomplete Deployment Listing Error in JBoss 4.0.4

kevintaute do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 13:11:55 EDT 2008

jrxml is a Jasper Reports definition file.  It looks like he is trying to deploy an application that includes reports (reports directory) from jasper reports.

There is a free reporting tool called iReports that generates the jrxml files, and includes the required jar files for utilizing Jasper reports in a production environment.

I haven't used Jasper and/or iReports with Jboss in the last few years, so I can't really help with the problem :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165131#4165131

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165131