[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss: How to create my own configuration folder than defaul

sean_cool02 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 04:40:11 EDT 2008

I have JBoss 4.2.2 running on my machine.
CUrrently my application runs through JBOSS_HOME/server/default... folder.
I wish to create a new folder environment and let JBoss start with it.
JBOSS_HOME/server/default.

run.bat -c myapp option I dont not wish to use as I am starting server as a windows service.

Tell me alternative way or configuration setting to do this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165273#4165273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165273