[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Social Network with JBoss Portal

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 07:26:39 EDT 2008

Integration with Mugshot would be indeed really nice.

It's open source and Java based so there are a lot of opportunities.

It's still a challenge though, but an interesting one (too bad for me days are only 24hours long :( )

If you are motivated enough, you could check out both codebase and see the possible and necessary integration points (identity comes to mind). I have no clue of MugShot's code...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165303#4165303

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165303