[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: QuerySyntaxException class is not mapped

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 08:16:56 EDT 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : Please post the entire logs you see on the console.

Sorry, i wasn't clear enough in my earlier post. I was actually asking for the console logs that you see from the point you start the server, till this exception is logged (even the server.log would do, but that's actually going to be too long).

The logs will actually help us in figuring out whether the entity was actually mapped when you application was being deployed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165309#4165309

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165309