[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Sporadic failure to commit

ydzsidemiik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 10:07:21 EDT 2008

Also, this is incredibly anecdotal, but I was witnessing the JBM queue MessageCount and DeliveringCount tick upwards together while this was happening, independently of the actual number of messages. That is, I could run listAllMessages on the queue mbean and see nothing, but MessageCount and DeliveringCount could both be some n > 0 which would tick up at a rate of few per day.

There may be some data race or unsafe exception handling occurring in relation to these exceptions. (ie, increment the counter but the commit into queue fails with unexpected security exception?)

Anyway, I thought I'd mention it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165338#4165338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165338