[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Using quartz from EJB 3.0

henk53 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 13:29:46 EDT 2008

P.s.

I took a look at:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-619

,but this seems to be strictly an internal implementation detail, and not something that is exposed to the programmer. Perhaps with casting or reflection this would allow me access to the Quartz scheduler, but for a production system I think I'd better not try that ;) The commit comment "This is a prototype implementation and will probably not be supported in the future. " also doesn't sound that encouraging.

I do want to try this though (if only just for fun), so I wonder if you know about any documentation about how to use this in actual user code?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165395#4165395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165395