[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Upgrading from 4.0.4 to 4.2.2

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 14:54:04 EDT 2008

Is the call to getJspApplicationContext in the original JSP file or was it generated when the JSP was converted to servlet source? Also, is this being done at deploy time, or are you attempting to precompile the JSP? If precompiling, are you using 4.2.2 to precompile?

Also, I looked at JspFactory in 4.0.3 and 4.0.5 (I don't have a 4.0.4) and in neither case does JspFactory have that method, and JspFactory is an abstract class that does not extend anything.

If none of the above helps, then post the generated servlet source file (or at least the first 40 or so lines) - it should be in the work directory somewhere.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165407#4165407

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165407