[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Best use of Jboss Cache Implementation

LORDs_diakonos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 16:14:43 EDT 2008

Uhmm by group though I didn't mean server's (buddies) I meant an array of Strings which work as a way of removing etc... all objects with that group.  Like a tag.  OSCache uses that instead of the FQN but it takes a String[] of them.

So I am not sure what the best practice way to do this with Jboss Cache is. It seems each object can have a single FQN.  it may get built as a b tree so a/b/c
but this is a little different.

In OSCache say I have 2 objects.  One in String["c"] group and another in String["b", "c"] group. I can say cache.remove("c") and both objects would be removed.

Our primary cache singleton interface has methods like this on it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165433#4165433

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165433