[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How the Java client connects to JNDI of JBM 2.0 alpha re

janylj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 17:25:26 EDT 2008

Which one makes much big difference, block-on-acknowledge or  send-p-messages-synchronously? I thought sending asynchronously means unblocking on ack. Why two attributes are needed?

      <!--Whether or not we use a blocking call when acknowledging a message-->
  |       <block-on-acknowledge>false</block-on-acknowledge>
  |       <!--Whether we send persistent messages synchronously-->
  |       <send-p-messages-synchronously>true</send-p-messages-synchronously>

Thank you very much for the prompt reply.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165445#4165445

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165445