[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Is it possible to configure deployment directory locatio

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 19 01:48:05 EDT 2008

"jonathanztaub" wrote : I'm working with the default deployment directory.
  | It is possible, for example, to have an exploded .war directory at some place other than the "default" directory? For example, have it on "C:\\my_web_app"?
  |
  | If so, what are the configuration changes I need to make?

Yes, you can place the war in a folder of your choice. The %JBOSS_HOME%\server\default\conf has a jboss-service.xml file. Look at the URLs attribute at the end of that file. If you have a application placed inside the  C:\MyJBossApps folder, then the URLs attribute should look like:

  | <attribute name="URLs">
  |          deploy/,file:///C:/MyJBossApps/
  | </attribute>

The server will then scan for all the applications under C:\MyJBossApps folder, for deployment

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165464#4165464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165464