[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Do we have to install JDK separately?

arumugamsd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 21 02:00:40 EDT 2008

Thanks for your response.

We are yet to decide on the JBoss version. This is a new development project and we are yet to finalize on the version.

I read thr' the release notes of 4.2.3. It says, JAVA_HOME can point to JRE under JBossAS 4.2.0.GA. Does that mean, even 4.2.0 support JRE alone?

Do you have any idea on which JBoss version provides support for Struts 2.0, Spring 2.5.x and Hibernate 3.x?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165567#4165567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165567