[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: server and client threads are created duirng jboss messa

Malert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 21 04:48:03 EDT 2008

Hi,
   I analysed the code more deeply, and i found that every time i create a new session using the connection (TopicConncetion) a new thread is being created. I am using jconsole to watch the threads and preformance.

When i terminate the client the connection object is closed.

This project is actually a migration from weblogic server. In weblogic new threads were not created with new session (seems to be a performance issue with too many threads being created). Please help me in this.

I am using DUPS_OK ACKNOWLEDGE, but i need to completely get rid of Acknowledgement, is there a way for it.

Thanks,
Malert J

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165595#4165595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165595