[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How do I stop jboss from writing to the log folder?

Tamalak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 21 12:25:34 EDT 2008

Hmm.. I tried removing the FILE appender WITHOUT removing the references to it.. and what happened is that the only file that got written to in the log folder was boot.log.  However, boot.log eventually grew to like 5 gigabytes which is not good.

I only found one reference to the FILE and removed that now, however it still opens and writes to a boot.log file in my log folder.  Will it grow out of control again?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165689#4165689

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165689