[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Exposing a bean as JNDI object

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 08:46:48 EDT 2008

Hello there! I've been looking at the MC for a few days now. I would like to integrate it with my seam app, and it seems that the easiest way is to expose my service beans as jndi objects.

At the docs, chapt 5.5 it is mentioned that one should "(...)create an instance of JBoss NS using the microcontainer and then add a lifecycle callback to perform the binding and unbinding of our bean references during deployment/undeployment.(...)"

Is it possible to provide some example? :)

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165872#4165872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165872