[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: multiple web apps in the SAME JBoss instance

jagdeep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 09:36:00 EDT 2008

Peter, my bad...guess what I meant to say was ' *I assume* in the scenario we would not be able to config some things', I haven't come across any, but are there things to keep in mind if I wanted two apps to work completely independently connecting to seperate DBs etc....Right now both my application policies(for both apps) are defined in the same login-config xml, but I have seperate classes extending the DatabaseLoginModule in JBoss in my seperate apps, so I think security should be independent enough, but what other (if any) thing would I want seperate if I wanted completely independent applications running in the same instance of JBoss...is it possible to have custom directories by which to seperate these apps /ds.xml?
Thanks for you help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165884#4165884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165884