[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Difference pooled-actors and swimlanes

coolex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 10:56:37 EDT 2008

Many thanks. You are answering very fast.
anonymous wrote : ... of who is selected ...
Where should the user be selected?

anonymous wrote : ...the originally assigned actor is chosen again.
Sorry, I don't understand this part. What do you mean by "originally assigned"?

anonymous wrote : Regarding the last question, you have to indeed assign an individual actor when acting upon it, but leave the pooled-actors as they are. That way, you can always reassign back to the pool by making the actor-id null
Sorry, but this part is also not easy to understand. So at any time I have to assign an individual actor explicitly to a task? I mean, my application is still doing what I expect by not assigning the user explicitly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165906#4165906

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165906