[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM versus MS Workflow

grin1dan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 11:00:34 EDT 2008

Hello All...I have done a bit of research on both jBPM and MS Workflow to evaluate which is the better choice for an upcoming project.  I am posting my conclusion here and I would appreciate it if you could comment on it, perhaps take on or the other position and make some arguments for the position.  Thanks.

jBPM versus MS Workflow Conclusion
MS Workflow is a superior product to jBPM for several reasons.  The .NET 3.5 framework is stable (more than the jBPM API) and allows ease of build as opposed to the continual reevaluation of the underlying java platform for jBPM.  Persistance and thread synchronization can be handled in a more robust, elegant manner (rich client implementation) and the MS Workflow product can be used as a platform to build applications as opposed to simply capturing a state model.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165908#4165908

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165908