[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: multiple web apps in the SAME JBoss instance

jagdeep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 11:19:22 EDT 2008

in continuation to my above post: My basic objective was to be able to deploy multiple independent apps / db conn, and have the ability to start /stop one without affecting the other. That was the reason I was thinking about using multiple custom configs, and hoping to start them using something like: ./run.sh -c app1 -c app2 etc....I understand that other app servers like jRun allow that...is there no way / workaround in jBoss for this (except using multiple instances of JBoss)?
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165912#4165912

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165912