[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Message Driven Bean onMessage not being invoked

wootenator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 11:50:21 EDT 2008

I am using JBoss 4.2.1 GA and have installed the example from the JBoss at Work book.

I then took the message driven bean that was working  code and installed that into a commercial j2ee Jboss server of the same version. I have a client that I wrote that sends to the queue that the mdb is supposed to be listening on, but the mdb's onMessage method is not invoked.

I've searched and searched but not finding the missing piece that will cause the mdb to be invoked. This mdb is ejb 2.1 . All suggestion appreciated.

Thanks. - Jesse

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165927#4165927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165927