[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Destroying connection that could not be successfully mat

vicky.kak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 13:13:05 EDT 2008

"bortx" wrote :
  | I have seen that using <application-managed-security/> not only changes this behaviour, as application must implement all connection pooling task. In my case a new connection is created on each request, so I suppose that no connection management is performed by jboss.

I need to see your code , the PoolByCri should handle things for you which is configured by <application-managed-security> setting .
If you passing the ConnectionRequestInfo with the appropriate number of windows slot the Jboss pooling mechinish should be able to create multiple pools ie one pool of Connections with one window slot AND second pool of Connections with two window slot.

Speak in terms of the code ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165946#4165946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165946