[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBM thread leak?

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 14:03:44 EDT 2008

"TheOverlord" wrote : Yes, i'm using the Spring JmsTemplate to send a response in an MDB to a remote clustered queue.

  | If I move the MDBs into the same clustered servers where the clustered queues reside, I don't get this problem - it only happens when the MDB is running remotely from the clustered queue.
  |
  | Strange.
  |
  | From everything I read, it should be safe to use the Spring JmsTemplate for what I'm doing since I'm using it to send a reply and I'm using "java:/JmsXA".
  |
  | Doesn't the JmsTemplate close sessions?

You need to look at the JmsTemplate source code, or ask that question to Spring guys.  We focus ourselves on the JBoss Messaging implementation which is already enough workload for us ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165960#4165960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165960