[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Order of -object.xml is not guaranteed

syllant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 23 04:54:41 EDT 2008

Hello Antoine,

I find this idea relevant for some cases but it has a major impact on project architecture (several web.xml declarations, several HTTP sessions, class dependencies between webapps, multiple deliveries, ...).

We had splitted our -object.xml files according to our web pages tree : each branch was declared in its own -object.xml file. It wouldn't have been relevant to make a webapp for each branch.

So I think this kind of architecture must not be driven by -object.xml separation but by real architecture needs. However it's interesting since some users will see that through -object.xml files :-)

Sylvain

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166094#4166094

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166094