[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Dirty Metadata - stucked

spezam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 23 06:05:15 EDT 2008

Hello,
I'm configuring a Jboss (4.2.3.GA - jdk 6.0_04) cluster on Centos Linux 5.2 following this document

http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r4/html/cluster.chapt.html
section:
16.5. HTTP Services

Everything is working fine, the two Jboss instances see each other and according to jboss.cache:service=TomcatClusteringCache MBean/printDetails you can see the same web session details on the two nodes.

The application sets an Anonymous session as soon as the user hits the first page. The same session is updated with more attributes when the user login.

When I test the session replication with the application I do the following:
- access the application on one node (depends on where the loadbalancer is sending me)
- login
- move around the application
- take down the node where I'm logged in and refresh the page so the request is directed on the second node.

As soon as I refresh I got the following exception:
08:53:39,633 ERROR [JBossCacheService] loadSession(): id: rBj5KyYzuQuqHC0lK4BSWA** exception occurred during deserialization
java.lang.ArrayStoreException: org.springframework.security.GrantedAuthorityImpl

Debugging the application on both the nodes I can notice differences between the session attributes on the replicated node.
ex.
sessionMetadataDirty = true
version = 0

Anyone has an idea why this is happening?
Is there a way to check the reason why the session attributes aren't replicated correctly? Any debugging option?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Matteo
Linux System Manager - Fi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166112#4166112