[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Resident Nodes evicted in heavy load conditions

mahendragoyal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 23 06:33:43 EDT 2008

That would be difficult, but after 90 minutes in this case means in more  loaded conditions. Since in our load tests the load is gradually increased continously to reach 200% (expected peak user load for current year x 2) but in this case the application failed due to caching even before it reached 100% (about 2000 concurrent users)

The issue has not come up since we increased all the values of eviction as per load env. But the concern is still there since it has occured once, it shouldn't happen in production

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166114#4166114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166114