[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Problems with the Visual Page Editor with Tools 2.1.0 GA

jimball do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 23 07:51:03 EDT 2008

I'm going to guess its not too hard to do, but I'd like to patch the JBoss Developer Studio version I bought for $99 with the latest JBoss Tools.

Are there any gotcha's as I've not seen ANY guidlines for patching your local developer studio with an updated JBoss Tools.

I really don't want to have to setup a completely new development environment to validate this bug.

Please confirm the basic steps to patch upgrade Developer Studio with the release of JBoss Tools 2.1.2 GA.

Once done, I'll confirm the fix no problem in my patched dev studio.  Much obliged.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166125#4166125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166125