[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss OutOfMemoryError - Help needed regarding Heap Size!

JKV do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 23 08:35:10 EDT 2008

I am using Jboss 4.2.2. I am using EJBs and hibernate for the project. I got OOME after running a load test and checked the wikis and increased my heap size to -Xms512m -Xmx1024m.

This still didnot help me a I just added the tag

-XX:MaxPermSize=512m to the above Option. I still didnot fix my problem and I guessed of increasing my memory size to

-Xms1024m -Xmx2048m. But this is giving me a error in my console..

Press any key to continue . . .

Am I missing something or its a wrong configuration altogether.

Any help is greatly appreciated..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166130#4166130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166130