[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - ClassCastException on remote Mbean invocation

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 23 10:32:15 EDT 2008

Hello there! Our app is running inside JBoss portal and we have scoped deployment (we use a more up-to-date version of hibernate) So we set our loader-repository on the jboss-app.xml

Well, in a certain moment we need to use the portal sessionfactory and we gain access to it through:

MBeanServer server = MBeanServerLocator.locateJBoss();
			ObjectName name = new ObjectName("portal:service=Hibernate");
			Object o = server.invoke(name, "getSessionFactory", new Object[]{}, new String[]{});

When casting "o" we are getting a classcastexception.

We have CallByValue set to true. So I can't figure out what else should we do.

Any ideas?

Best regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166165#4166165

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166165