[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - stale consumer on jboss MQ queue when ThreadPoolFullExceptio

mandava_s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 23 15:41:41 EDT 2008

Adrian,

I seen your post regarding the fix for the problem posted at
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138726#4138726

We are seeing this error message  in our production and after this error message, the consumer stopped receiving messages. We are trying to reproduce this problem and unable to reproduce. Can you please give me some hint, how I can reproduce this issue?

It looks like the consumer become stale after this exception occurs. I can see SubscribersCount as 1 and ReceiversCount as 0, after this problem occured and it's not receiving any message.

SubscribersCount=1
ReceiversCount=0
QueueDepth=146615
Name=StatusQueue