[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: wsconsume + serialisible

dmitry.kudrenko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 24 03:26:37 EDT 2008

I found the solution: I used binding file to generate serializable artifacts:

1. create the file, for example, jaxb-bindings.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:jaxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb"
xmlns:xjc="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb/xjc" elementFormDefault="qualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified"
jaxb:extensionBindingPrefixes="xjc" jaxb:version="1.0">

<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<jaxb:globalBindings>
<xjc:serializable />
</jaxb:globalBindings>
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>

</xs:schema>

2. Use -b key to specify binding file for wsconsume. Unfortunately, this key didn't work for me with wsconsume. It is why I used JAX-WS wsimport instead of wsconsume. It generates the same code but binding works and it has maven plugin to work with.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166321#4166321

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166321